Warning: To protect against the possibility of others accessing your confidential information, do not complete these forms on a public workstation.
Online filing options
To file online, you must have a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) user ID.
- Do you have a SecureAccess Washington (SAW) user ID and password?
- Access your tax account - Do you have an account access letter?
- Yes, I have an account access letter from the Department of Revenue. Learn how to access your tax account with a Letter ID.
- No, I don’t have an account access letter.
- If there is NOT an administrator for your tax account in My DOR, you can request a letter be mailed to the address on file. The letter will include a Letter ID (code) that you use to gain access to the tax account. (Learn how to request a Letter ID)
- If there is an administrator already set up for your business tax account in My DOR, contact that administrator and request that they grant you access.
- Need help? Call 360-704-5906.
- Request an extension, file a tax return and addendums, or make an electronic payment
Paper filing options
- Instructions and checklist
- Return, extension, and addendums
- Other forms