To create an open and collaborative environment that maximizes service delivery and achieves the highest levels of voluntary compliance.
To fairly and efficiently collect revenues and administer programs to fund public services, and advocate sound tax policy.
- Make conducting business with the department clear, simple, and efficient
- Develop, retain and value a high quality, diverse workforce
- Promote correct and timely reporting and payment of taxes
- Promote fairness and consistency in the development and application of tax law
- Promote efficiency and protect the agency's integrity
Listening and being clear and forthright in all communications to enhance understanding.
Working together to achieve Department goals.
Honoring diversity, recognizing individual contributions and treating people with courtesy.
Committing to honest and ethical behavior.
Demonstrating competence, resourcefulness, and the highest standards of conduct.
Taking responsibility for our actions and performance.
Working effectively in a supportive and fun work environment to achieve success.